[Eril-l] package renewal dates

Peri, Nina M. nperi at fairfield.edu
Fri Oct 23 13:21:13 PDT 2015

Hello Karen,

I echo the recommendations made by Theresa.  We also spent the last 2 years pro-rating all renewals to fall on a Calendar (January) or Fiscal (July) year  basis and it has helped tremendously with budget predictions.   I agree that splitting them between January and July helps with the workload – having them all in one month would be overwhelming, not to mention your entire budget (or the majority of it) would be depleted all  at one time.

Good luck,
Nina

Nina Peri, MSLS
Collection Development Librarian for Licensed Resources
Project Coordinator, DigitalCommons at Fairfield
Fairfield University, DiMenna-Nyselius Library
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, Connecticut 06824
nperi at fairfield.edu<mailto:nperi at fairfield.edu>
203-254-4000 ext. 2039