[Eril-l] FOLLOW UP: Database cost per use statistics

Norman Buchwald nbuchwald at chabotcollege.edu
Thu Oct 22 07:42:09 PDT 2015

?I do mine by full text article viewed.  The problem of stating searches is a database that is user unfriendly could have lots of searches.  I also measure with respect to program.  For example, we only have so many Nursing students, but it's a key program.  So if it's a high cost per article viewed in CINAHL I need to keep in mind the number of Nursing students we actually have.

Norman

Norman Buchwald
(510)723-6993
Information Literacy & Technology Librarian
Chabot College
25555 Hesperian Blvd., Hayward, CA 94545
http://www.chabotcollege.edu/Library