[Eril-l] EBSCOhost folders: new problem

Kristina DeShazo deshazok at ohsu.edu
Tue Oct 13 08:06:22 PDT 2015

We submitted a case last Friday afternoon and were told it was a known problem and that they would amend our case to the original and let us know when it was resolved. We've received no update so far.

Best,
Kristi
Kristina M. DeShazo, MLS
Acquisitions & E-Resources Librarian - Assistant Professor

Oregon Health & Science University Library
Mail code: LIB
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR 97239

deshazok at ohsu.edu<mailto:deshazok at ohsu.edu> | 503-494-1637
www.ohsu.edu/library<http://www.ohsu.edu/library>

*Upcoming period out of office: Oct 26 - Nov 6*