[Eril-l] EBSCOhost folders: new problem

Christine Holmes christine.holmes at sjsu.edu
Thu Oct 15 08:01:47 PDT 2015

Hello,

Hope this helps a bit ---

I receive Ebsco Alerts.  Today I received this message:

http://support.ebsco.com/support_news/detail.php?id=958&t=h

'Record Not Available' in EBSCOhost Folders
------------------------------
We are currently investigating reports of a 'Record Not Available' message
appearing in My EBSCO*host* folders in lieu of the article. Initial
research indicates this is affecting articles from selected CINAHL database
and our engineering team is working to determine a resolution as soon as
possible. More information will be posted when it is available. In the
meantime, please contact Customer Support if you have additional questions.

Christine Holmes, MLIS
Electronic Resources Coordinator

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Library
San Jose State University