[Eril-l] KB discrepancies

erin.wentz at mcphs.edu erin.wentz at mcphs.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:52:48 PDT 2015

Hi Steve,

I do not use OCLC WMS and do not know how it treats content. Is it possible that SFX treats the print and electronic versions as the same item but WMS treats them as different items?

It would be interesting to compare the title lists to see how the two lists overlap and how they differ.

Thanks,

Erin

Erin Wentz
Electronic Resources Librarian, Assistant Professor
Library and Learning Resources
MCPHS University

179 Longwood Ave | Boston MA 02115
T 617.732.2810