[Eril-l] Vote for ER&L 2016 Sessions Now!

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:12:09 PDT 2015

You decide! #erl16 Community Voting Starts Now!

The ER&L Program Planning Committee led by Elizabeth Winter (Georgia Tech)
welcomes and encourages the community to participate in an open, easy and
anonymous community vote of submitted proposal on e-resources management
and related topics under consideration for the 2016 ER&L Conference program
agenda.

Community voting requires no registration and is open now through Friday,
October 30th.

VOTE LINK
<http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2016-erl-proposal-voting/>

Happy voting!

Bonnie

ER&L Conference Coordinator/ Data & Society Research Institute Fellow

bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com

p.s. This is one of my favorite aspects of ER&L… from submitters plugging
their submissions on social media and active participation from the
hundreds -- actually nearly a 1000 of you -- jumping in and picking
sessions you’d like to see at ER&L. I hope you can give this a few minutes
of your time. It can be really insightful to simply peruse submissions to
see current trends in the field.