[Eril-l] Problem accessing Oxford Journals usage stats

Bob Pearson b.pearson at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Oct 20 20:09:09 PDT 2015

When we try to log in to Oxford Journals usage stats from on our campus network, we get a connection reset (RST in the TCP header) and access fails. Yet if we do it from outside the campus network, access works. OUP says it is not a problem at their end and that no other institution has the problem. Our network people have been unable to find the cause of the problem at our end. It happens in Chrome, Firefox and IE 11. I'm wondering whether it is some unusual incompatibility between something at each end. We have been wrestling with this for 2 months.

Does anyone else have the problem?

We go to http://www.oxfordjournals.org/en/ and click "Sign In / Register", and try to proceed from there.

Thanks
Bob Pearson