[Eril-l] CALL FOR PAPERS: The Serials Librarian
ashroye at exchange.calstatela.edu
Tue Oct 13 17:04:04 PDT 2015
The Serials Librarian is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by Taylor & Francis concerned with scholarly resources and libraries.
The scope of the journal includes:
* Management of content through the entire life cycle of scholarly resources
* Experiences with or models for library-vendor-publisher commerce
* Collection development-ownership vs. access; usage vs. curricular analysis; multi-library collaboration; annotated bibliographies by topic
* Cataloging rules and practices or organization of content for use
* Use of tools such as ERM's, discovery products, OpenURL resolvers, unified management systems
* Developments in open access-green, gold and hybrid
* The nature of the journal itself-the future of journals, the gatekeeper function, peer review, reader participation, impact factor, author rights
* Studies of end-user access
* Reports on innovative problem-solving in libraries or among publishers/vendors
Content is sought for volume 71 (2016). Welcomed are research articles, practical reports and theoretical or position papers.
Prospective columnists are also invited to contact the editor for ideas regarding new column content.
Browse earlier SL content at: http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/wser
Under the author rights policy for the Taylor and Francis Library & Information Science journal set, authors retain re-use rights and can posting accepted articles to personal web pages and repositories.
Manuscripts may be submitted online at: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/wser
To correspond with the editor, please write to: editorserialslibrarian at gmail.com<mailto:editorserialslibrarian at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l