[Eril-l] licensing authorized users

Brady,Brandy L BBRADY at nwmissouri.edu
Wed Oct 7 16:12:24 PDT 2015

We have recently begun the process of using Chatstaff to better serve our patrons when we do not have an information librarian on duty.  As I read our license agreements, I am trying to determine if the Chatstaff personnel would fall under the category of "independent contractor"  and therefore be an authorized user?  Has anyone else had to consider this issue?

Thank you,

[owens little logo] Brandy L. Brady
Information Librarian/Electronic Resource Management
Northwest Missouri State University | B.D. Owens Library 132 | (660)562-1629
Where Learners & Resources Meet