[Eril-l] ALA Midwinter 2016 Call for Proposals - ALCTS Scholarly Communications Interest Group
Anneliese.Taylor at ucsf.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:34:26 PDT 2015
*Cross-posted to multiple lists - please excuse duplicate receipts*
The ALCTS Scholarly Communications Interest Group invites proposals for presentations at its meeting at the 2016 ALA Midwinter Meeting in Boston on Saturday, January 9th, from 1:00 to 2:30 pm.
Potential topics of interest include, but are not limited to library involvement in:
* Altmetrics and other methods of capturing scholarly impact
* Collaborations between libraries and institutional partners
* Open educational resources
* Publishing programs and services
* Research data services
* Services related to compliance with funder or institutional open access policies
* Tools for improving openness and collaboration in scientific practice and/or the scholarly communication cycle
Presentations will be approximately 20 minutes, with time for Q&A after. To submit a proposal for presentation, please email an abstract to Anneliese Taylor (Anneliese.Taylor at ucsf.edu<mailto:Anneliese.Taylor at ucsf.edu>) and Violeta Ilik (ilik.violeta at gmail.com<mailto:ilik.violeta at gmail.com>) by November 6, 2015.
Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Chair, ALCTS Scholarly Communications Interest Group
Assistant Director, Scholarly Communications & Collections
University of California, San Francisco
anneliese.Taylor at ucsf.edu<mailto:anneliese.Taylor at ucsf.edu>
Vice-Chair, ALCTS Scholarly Communications Interest Group
Head, Digital Systems & Collection Services
Galter Health Sciences Library, Northwestern University
ilik.violeta at gmail.com<mailto:ilik.violeta at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l