[Eril-l] Database cost per use statistics

Thomas, Karen Karen.Thomas at delval.edu
Tue Oct 6 08:33:47 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm fairly new as an electronic librarian and have been asked by my VPPA and director to show cost per search/download for our databases. That I was able to accomplish well enough but I was hoping to have some data to provide a benchmark. Is anyone willing to share their cost per search/download or is able to direct me to some useful information?

I'm particularly interested in:
Access Science
BioOne Combination
CQ Researcher
Academic Search Complete
Business Source
Communication & Mass Media Complete
Education Source
Food Science Source
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Opposing Viewpoints
JStor
Lexis-Nexis Academic
ABI/Inform Research
Agriculture Journals
Criminal Justice
ScienceDirect
SciFinder Scholar

Thanks in advance!

Karen Sheldon
Electronic and Instructional Services Librarian
Delaware Valley University
700 East Butler Ave., Doylestown PA 18901
215.489.4968 | karen.thomas at delval.edu<mailto:karen.thomas at delval.edu>