[Eril-l] Problems with new Capital IQ platform for NetAdvantage

Stephen Francoeur stephen.francoeur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:01:38 PST 2015

I just reverted back to the old URL for the old platform. I didn't think it
was still working but am relieved that it is. S&P support says that they
are looking into the problem.

I really wish this transition to the new platform was handled better by S&P.

Stephen Francoeur
User Experience Librarian
Baruch College
New York, NY