[Eril-l] JSTOR Content Updates

Teresa Weisser Teresa.Weisser at millersville.edu
Mon Nov 23 10:01:08 PST 2015

Does anyone receive periodic content updates from JSTOR listing new titles, new issues, expansions in journal coverage, etc.?  If so, how do you receive those?

I signed up for JSTOR email news alerts several years ago now (unfortunately not an exaggeration), but have never received a single email.  I have tried to resolve this using the usual channels, with no luck, though I didn't push it aggressively because I had devised a couple of workarounds.  Unfortunately both workarounds are now failing as well.  I need this information and am at a loss as to how to get it.  I have tried contacting JSTOR, but have had no success in getting the problem resolved to this point.  Thanks for any advice.

Teresa

Teresa A. Weisser-Cataloging and Metadata Librarian
McNairy Library and Learning Forum

MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY
P.O. Box 1002, Millersville, PA 17551-0302
Phone: 717-871-7098 |  teresa.weisser at millersville.edu<mailto:teresa.weisser at millersville.edu> | www.millersville.edu<http://www.millersville.edu/>
Connect with us: Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/millersville.university> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/millersvilleu> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/MillersvilleU>