[Eril-l] Problems with new Capital IQ platform for NetAdvantage

Christine Turner cturner at library.umass.edu
Mon Nov 23 08:09:42 PST 2015

Yes, and I worked with both sales and support from S&P to no avail. First, we managed a workaround for a click through license, and then we encountered the problem with our subscriptions not showing on the new platform. Consequently we reverted to the old platform. We seem to be in a holding pattern until S&P can resolve the issue.

Christine

Christine N. Turner
Electronic Resources Librarian
Acquisitions Unit/W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA  01003
(413) 577-1026
 <mailto:cturner at library.umass.edu> cturner at library.umass.edu