[Eril-l] Library Branding on vendor platforms

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Wed Nov 18 13:49:34 PST 2015

One particular major scholarly publisher gives us such a small limit for
our university branding logo that our Integrated Communications dept (the
folks who do such stuff) told me that they were unable to provide a graphic
that was acceptable to their standards that could fit in that size.

Melissa Belvadi