[Eril-l] Library Branding on vendor platforms

Leslie Burke Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu
Wed Nov 18 10:55:31 PST 2015

I agree with Maurine that there should be more space available for branding as the picture size allowed makes most of our graphics unusable. On the other hand, if it's not coupled with the capability to limit to what OUR library has access to, I'd just as likely not brand or keep it small. We have been experiencing students, who, because they see our branding, assume we have access to everything on the site, which is not what we'd like them to think. They tend to think it's an error, not that we don't buy everything from that publisher/vendor.

Cheers (and let's pretend it's Friday, shall we? It seems like it should be)
Leslie

Leslie D. Burke
Collection Development & Digital Integration Librarian, Library
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy St
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
p 269.337.7144