[Eril-l] insight on updates to BrowZine Web?

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Sun Nov 15 09:35:57 PST 2015

Our library started a subscription to BrowZine last year and when BrowZine Web was announced, at an additional cost to the regular subscription, we signed up for it as part of our renewal for this year. There are two major new features of BrowZine Web that the extra money we paid up front is supposed to provide, My Bookshelf and Reading Lists. They were promised to be ready this Fall. They still aren’t available and Third Iron support has been uncharacteristically silent when asked about an update on the release timing of these new features.

I happened to check the end user interface again yesterday and noticed that although My Bookshelf still says “Coming Fall 2015”, Reading Lists now says “Coming Q1 2016”.

Does any other BrowZine customer on this list have any further insight on the situation they’d be willing to share?

Steve

Steve Oberg<http://www.wheaton.edu/Academics/Faculty/O/Steve-Oberg>
Assistant Professor of Library Science
Electronic Resources and Serials