[Eril-l] tool to identify overlapping ebook collections

Collier, Nichole collier.40 at osu.edu
Wed May 20 08:32:08 PDT 2015

Gold Rush is supposed to add e-books to their database comparisons, right now it’s only journals.  It’s a subscription service that we use.
https://www.coalliance.org/software/gold-rush

I also use CUFTS for journal comparison, again no e-books (this is free)
http://cufts2.lib.sfu.ca/MaintTool/public/compare

The Academic Database Assessment Tool only compares features not titles.

Otherwise I do not know of any way to compare e-book packages by title.

Nichole Collier, MLIS, Library Collections Analyst
The Ohio State University
University Libraries - Collection Development
221 Thompson Library | 1858 Neil Ave Mall Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-1376 Office
collier.40 at osu.edu<mailto:collier.40 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>