[Eril-l] tool to identify overlapping ebook collections

Lois O'Neill oneill at adelphi.edu
Wed May 20 07:40:11 PDT 2015

We use the Serials Solutions/Proquest overlap analysis tool for journals
but it doesn't work for ebooks. Thanks for the link to “Academic Database
Assessment Tool” (http://adat.crl.edu/ebooks).   I chose 3 of the 9
platforms but I only see features being compared, not overlap of titles
included.

Lois O'Neill