[Eril-l] Anyone using Excel PowerQuery and SharePoint for ERMS type features?

Bulock, Christopher J christopher.bulock at csun.edu
Tue May 19 09:50:31 PDT 2015

Hi Jerry,

There is certainly a lot you can do with Excel or Access. If you're thinking of going that route, I'd recommend taking a look at ERMes: http://murphylibrary.uwlax.edu/erm/. It has a lot of the features you'd want out of an ERMs. If you have some more tech resources at your disposal, the open source CORAL ERMs is a great option: http://coral-erm.org/.

Chris Bulock
Oviatt Library
California State University Northridge
818-677-6302