[Eril-l] search statistics

Athena Hoeppner athena at ucf.edu
Mon May 4 13:48:55 PDT 2015

Be careful equating Results Clicks, Record Views, and Full Text views/downloads.  A Record View might show full text, or an abstract, or just a citation. In many, many cases, Records do not show Full Text. Results Click is a step further removed from Full Text view.

As for the reasons that Search stats went down – I suspect many causes.  I’m interested in reading the discussion about it on USUS.  I looked around on the site, but did not find it. Can you give me directions?

Thanks,
Athena

Athena Hoeppner
Electronic Resources Librarian