[Eril-l] use stats - COUNTER 3 to COUNTER 4 experience

Lingley, Dean R dlingley at purdue.edu
Thu May 14 10:23:53 PDT 2015

We noticed a large drop in Ebsco stats when we moved from Metalib to Primo in late 2012 early 2013.  I think I have attributed it to the way metalib searches were counted in Metalib, with full-text HTML views perhaps being counted when search results were sent to Metalib.  No way to really prove it though than just seeing the large drop in HTML views without a corresponding large drop in PDF views.

Has anyone who has seen a drop also switched from Metalib?

Thanks,
Dean