[Eril-l] Swank Digital Campus and LMS

Nagata, Judith jmnagata at hacc.edu
Mon May 11 06:41:29 PDT 2015

Harrisburg Area Community College has just subscribed to a package of streaming videos from Swank Digital Campus. We are finding a few initial problems with using and linking to the platform and films via IP authentication. We are using Desire to Learn / Brightstar as our Learning Management System.

If any other institution has a subscription to Swank and linking to the platforms and films, would you please respond to me off list with suggestions and ideas on how to best provide access to this resource?

Judith Nagata
Electronic Resources Librarian
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
Library Central Services
One HACC Dr., Whittaker 226F
Harrisburg, PA 17110

Phone: (717) 780-2535
http://www.hacc.edu/Students/Library/

To unsubscribe: email unsubscribe at hacc.edu with sender email address and subject. This email and any files attached from HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College are confidential and intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at hacc.edu This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.