[Eril-l] Alternatives to Standards Infobase

Alana Marie Verminski Alana.Verminski at uvm.edu
Fri May 8 07:59:34 PDT 2015

Hi all,

We currently subscribe to Standards Infobase
(http://www.i2isolutions.net/?id=-1177). All is well, except we've
received less than favorable feedback from our Engineering liaison and
department faculty about the interface. We like the access to so many
standards and the ordering process is relatively simple. We'd just
like to find a product that is easier to use.

If anyone knows of or can recommend an alternative to Standards
Infobase, please contact me off-list at alana.verminski at uvm.edu. If
there's interest, I can post a summary to the listserv.

Thank you!

Best,
Alana