[Eril-l] Hosting PDF e-book files

Mark Winek mdw65 at georgetown.edu
Wed Jun 24 08:02:01 PDT 2015

Hi Jessica,
Georgetown has an institution-wide subscription to Box that uses our
Shibboleth login. We put our e-books in Box and limit access to Georgetown
users only.

I'd love to try DASH from ebrary, but we don't have one of the collections
that provides complementary access.

Mark

[image: Library-logo-ES.png]

Mark D. Winek