[Eril-l] selecting/activating databases to EDS

Sütő Péter psuto at lib.unideb.hu
Wed Jul 22 02:48:29 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
I'm setting up a kind of selection policy to activate the databases
provided by Ebsco to our EDS (Ebsco Discovery Service).

I would like to get ideas how do you decide which database should be
active or inactive in EDS. Do you have any selection policy by criteries
or do you involve users into the decision making or is it an intuitive
decision for each provided database?

Any ideas and experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Regards
Péter Sütő
University and National Library University of Debrecen