[Eril-l] WestlawNext Campus Research

Beth Johns bmjohns at svsu.edu
Thu Jul 9 06:41:01 PDT 2015

We too, are finding that WestLaw Next is a problem. We had issues with Campus Research as well when we first enabled it in our AtoZ (we use AtoZ with LinkSource - EBSCO).

Has anyone found another database that might cover similar material (or possibly even less, but quality material)? Something other than LexisNexis, which may be too costly for us at this time.