[Eril-l] Evaluating e-book packages - strategies for comparing title lists to your catalog holdings?

Daniel Sifton Daniel.Sifton at viu.ca
Fri Jan 9 12:39:50 PST 2015

Hi Kristina,

We run an ISBN batch query against our ILS with MARCedit to do this for all our packages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZsGzNetMU

D.

Daniel Sifton | Coordinator, Library Automation and Technical Services | Vancouver Island University Library | 900 Fifth St,
Nanaimo, BC V9R 5S5 | Tel: 250.753.3245, x2444  | Email: Daniel.Sifton at viu.ca<mailto:Daniel.Sifton at viu.ca> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/VIULibrary>