[Eril-l] Full Text Finder?

Beth Johns bmjohns at svsu.edu
Wed Dec 16 17:58:46 PST 2015

Hi Sarah --

We migrated in August. Yes, AtoZ is no longer available -- it's now "Publication Finder" and Full text Finder replaces LinkSource.

The migration was a rocky ride for us -- but we'll adjust ;) We do not subscribe to EDS, which is part of the problem, I think. You may have a better experience having EDS.