[Eril-l] Full Text Finder?

Suzanne Fayle sfayle at roseman.edu
Wed Dec 16 17:59:58 PST 2015

Hi there,

Full Text Finder is replacing A-Z. I just transitioned our library to it this week. We are very happy with the new product! It is much more dynamic.

Suzanne Fayle, MSLS
Electronic Resources/Systems Librarian
Roseman University Library|Henderson Campus
sfayle at roseman.edu<mailto:sfayle at roseman.edu|702.968.2041>