[Eril-l] Creating PDFs with DRM

Jessica Harris jaharris at scu.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:01:06 PST 2015

I'm not sure if it allows that. We don't currently subscribe to ProQuest's
ebook packages, so we don't have access to DASH. You can find some more
information about this service here
<http://support.ebrary.com/kb/category/en/admin/dash/>.

------
Jessica Harris, Head of Electronic Resources & Serials
Santa Clara University Library
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
jaharris at scu.edu or eresources at scu.edu
(408) 554-5356