[Eril-l] Newspaper Archive--how to get subscription?

Patricia Dover prdover at sewanee.edu
Thu Aug 13 08:33:28 PDT 2015

Thank you!
Pat

*From:* Jenny Lockwood [mailto:jelockwo at lib.nmsu.edu]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:26 AM
*To:* Patricia Dover; eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
*Subject:* Re: [Eril-l] Newspaper Archive--how to get subscription?

This is now handled by ProQuest.
http://www.proquest.com/products-services/newsarchive.html
http://www.proquest.com/about/news/2013/ProQuest-to-Distribute-NewspaperARCHIVE-to-Libraries-Worldwide.html

On 8/13/2015 8:52 AM, Patricia Dover wrote:

I have some faculty members interested in getting access to Newspaper
Archive   http://newspaperarchive.com/

I have called them several times and can’t get an answer, I’ve left
messages and no call backs. I have sent several emails with no response.

A number of university libraries have this resource listed on their
websites, so apparently they were able to buy it somehow. Does anyone have
any info on how I can get in touch with them?

Pat Dover

Patricia R. (Thompson) Dover

Assistant University Librarian for Resource Management Services

Jessie Ball DuPont Library

University of the South

Sewanee, TN 37383

(931) 598-1657