[Eril-l] Saving to EBSCOhost folders - any problems out there?

Lawless, Jane jlawless at post03.curry.edu
Mon Aug 31 09:25:25 PDT 2015

Hello,

Since early in 2015, we've had reports of multiple, but inconsistent, problems with our EBSCOhost folders. This comes after years of almost no reported problems. Today a faculty member reported that CINAHL saved only some articles that she had saved while signed in.  We are trying to replicate the problem so we can report it.

I wanted to see if others have had recent reported problems with EBSCOhost folders. Nothing appeared in the ERIL archives when I searched.

Thanks,

Jane

Jane Lawless
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
Levin Memorial Library
Curry College
1071 Blue Hill Ave
Milton MA 02186