[Eril-l] Issues with Gale Health Reference Academic

Guenther, Catie M GUENTHERC15 at ECU.EDU
Mon Aug 31 08:10:20 PDT 2015

Has anyone else experienced issues with Gale Health Reference Academic links within Summon 2.0? We have recently upgraded to the new Summon 2.0 and have noticed that the full text links for any articles out of Gale Health Reference Academic are triggering our error report (for both on campus and off campus access). We've checked, and when you access their site directly and do a search for the article everything works fine, and it seems to only be affecting this one particular resource, not all Gale resources.

We've contacted support for Summon and I am awaiting their response. If any of you have experienced this or similar issues, did you fix it? If so, how?

-Cate

Cate Guenther
Electronic Resources Librarian
Joyner Library