[Eril-l] counter compliant electronic usage statistics

Ian Gibson igibson at brocku.ca
Fri Aug 21 06:49:00 PDT 2015

Which book reports are you having problems with? It might just be that the unit of measure (i.e. section type) for a particular platform has changed from pages to chapters. Another possibility is that the publisher may have changed what they consider a use - Springer did this a while back with their reading platform and it greatly increased the number of views. BR2 will tell you at the top what kind of sections are being counted.

Ian Gibson, MISt
Collections Librarian
Brock University | James A. Gibson Library
Niagara Region  |  500 Glenridge Ave.  |  St. Catharines, Ontario  L2S 3A1
E igibson at brocku.ca<mailto:igibson at brocku.ca> | T  905 688 5550  x6223  | @IanGibson11

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and immediately delete this message and its contents.