[Eril-l] Evaluation of Electronic Resources

James Leftwich jbl at berkeleycollege.edu
Wed Aug 19 14:00:30 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am new to the list so apologize if this is an oft-covered topic.  My college is in the process of streamlining a process for evaluating eResources for possible purchase.  We plan a combination qualitative and quantitative approach with 5-6 categories to consider.  Chosen committee members will include comments and score based on a rubric I am developing.

I'm curious to hear how other institutions handle this evaluation process and if there are documents that can be shared.

I look forward to participating in this listserv!

James  Leftwich, MSLS
Berkeley College
Director, White Plains Campus Library
99 Church Street