[Eril-l] eril-l-bounces

Jarvis, Hugh hjarvis at buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 16 13:15:01 PST 2014

I subscribe to this list by the daily digest, but I have started getting a steady stream of messages from <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org>.   I assume I'm not alone in this.  Can the listowner(s) please investigate?

Thanks!

Hugh Jarvis (PhD, MLS)
Cybrarian, University Communications
330 Crofts Hall ~ University at Buffalo