[Eril-l] Ex: Litmaps

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Sep 27 11:42:55 PDT 2024

Hi, I don't have experience with Litmaps in particular, but from the looks of it, I recommend the following free resources as alternatives.

Connected Papers<https://www.connectedpapers.com/>: Offers a simple interface for creating citation maps based on a single paper.
Inciteful<https://inciteful.xyz/>: Has customization options, allows you to use multiple papers, and builds your map.
ResearchRabbit<https://www.researchrabbit.ai/>: Requires a log in (a bit clunky and will need time to explore/use compared to connected papers, but it's a great tool too.) Includes lit-mapping, note-taking, and citation management.

Michelle