[Eril-l] IPv6 survey

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Sep 25 04:36:26 PDT 2024

Dear All,

At theIPregistry.org we receive many enquiries from both the publishing and library communities asking us "how well-established is use of IPv6 addresses?" and "how established are the various OrgIDs?". While we are well placed to answer these questions both anecdotally and more comprehensively from within our user experience and for our growing number of publisher partners, we believe it would be of value to the community to be able to provide this data on a wider basis. We are therefore asking you, either as part of the library community, or as part of the publishing community, to complete a short survey on this subject.

To take the survey, which should only take between 2 and 5 minutes, or to share with other users in your organisation, please use the link below:
https://www.psiregistry.org/ipv6-questionnaire

We will share the results with the community and via this communications channel. Thank you so much for helping.

Kind regards,
Debbie Wilton
Director, Marketing and Library Liaison
PSI Ltd