[Eril-l] NTIS on Engineering Village access issue

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Sep 23 08:06:31 PDT 2024

Hello all,

I would like to inquire with my fellow EResources folks and ask if anyone can offer some guidance on NTIS on Engineering Village. This is not a resource I am very familiar with yet.

It seems our full-text link-outs (they call it a customized link) are not working, as they resolve to https://classic.ntis.gov/ which is apparently defunct now. Elsevier insists that I need to provide an updated link, but I am stumped at what to tell them.

Is anyone familiar with this resource that can offer some guidance on how to get full-text linkouts working there?

Thanks in advance for the collective knowledge!

Lindsey Lowry, MLIS she/her/hers

Coordinator of Acquisitions and Electronic Resources

Associate Professor

University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
5016 Gorgas Library