[Eril-l] Registration for NASIG Autumn is Now Open

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Sep 10 09:53:48 PDT 2024

  **Apologies for cross-posting**

Registration is now open for NASIG Autumn! We are looking forward to next
month’s virtual conference, available to anyone around the world.

Part of NASIG’s thinking in hosting this event is to make the NASIG
community and its great content more accessible to a broader audience who
otherwise might not be able to attend our in-person events. Note that all
sessions will be recorded and available afterward to registrants in case
the timing of live sessions do not fit your schedule.

See full details including a link to register and a link to the full
program at
https://nasig.wordpress.com/2024/09/10/registration-for-nasig-autumn-is-now-open/

CJ Garcia
NASIG Social Media Coordinator-in-training