[Eril-l] [EXTERNAL] Re: 500 Errors and New Full Text Finder Link Resolver User Interface

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Oct 21 12:47:27 PDT 2024

Yes!  Thank you-that's it and good to know.

This will hopefully be rectified with the new the new Researcher interfaces and an updated default session duration:

https://connect.ebsco.com/s/article/How-long-is-an-EBSCOhost-session?language=en_US

-Jesse

Jesse Flavin
Electronic Resources & Description Librarian
Falvey Library
Villanova University
Villanova PA 19085
610-519-6740