[Eril-l] OASPA Webinar announcement - A deep-dive into S2O

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Oct 16 00:00:00 PDT 2024

We are pleased to announce our *fourth *online seminar of our 'Wayfinders'
series, which takes place on *Wednesday 6 November, 2024, 4pm GMT.*

OASPA’s Wayfinders series brings to life practical case-studies helping all
organisations find ways to increase equity in open access (OA).

Wayfinders #4 will be a probing conversation about OA via Subscribe to Open
(S2O).

Five years on from when Annual Reviews first pioneered it, we will dissect
and discuss: Is S2O a viable and maturing route to inclusive OA, or is it
still too fragile a concept to take root? Bring your questions to this
discussion that will interrogate and inform thinking about S2O.

Full information can be found on the latest blog post.
<https://www.oaspa.org/events/wayfinders-4-a-deep-dive-into-s2o-subscribe-to-open/>

Please join us live
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3FWyaxbITbebeDiXyYmGzQ#/registration>
for
this free online seminar and DO bring your questions along to this
interactive discussion that will interrogate, inform and invigorate
thinking about Subscribe to Open.

Link to registration page to share: *https://bit.ly/registration-nov24
<https://bit.ly/registration-nov24>*

Please share with all those you think may be interested.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://www.oaspa.org/membership/support-us/>
Stay up to date -  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email
Follow us on X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> @OASPA