[Eril-l] Hamilton and Disney+

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Oct 2 08:56:48 PDT 2024

Thank you, Kris Ann and Theresa, for your responses. It’s reassuring that apparently, I haven’t missed anything and am on the right track.

It is not a good situation, though. And it routinely flummoxes faculty (and students) who find it hard to fathom why they can’t make use of a movie like this in their instruction. In the most recent instance, the faculty member said they will likely alter their syllabus in future because of the situation, which I think is wise but unfortunate.

Steve

Steve Oberg
Assistant Professor and Team Leader for Acquisitions and Discovery Services
Campus Copyright Liaison
Library | Wheaton College (IL)
+1 (630) 752-5852