[Eril-l] New issue of TCB: Technical Services in Religion & Theology

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu May 2 10:49:24 PDT 2024

Announcing the newest issue <https://serials.atla.com/tcb/issue/view/352> of
*TCB: Technical Services in Religion & Theology*! In our *Perspectives and
Practices *section, David Arredondo describes how he used Microsoft Power
BI to create dashboards to visualize bibliometric data, EBSCO renewals, and
a withdrawal project. Our *Bibliography *section lists newly published
articles covering various data analysis tools. Also in this issue are
updated Library of Congress subject heading and classification changes in
religious and theological studies, as well as a list of professional
development opportunities across technical services.

We invite you to submit to *TCB*! Showcase your expertise and interests in
our *Perspectives and Practices *section by describing a challenging
project, providing a firsthand account of a conference or training session,
outlining a process followed in your work, or reporting on a trend in the
technical services field. Your experiences can offer valuable insight and
inspire others engaged in similar work. Topics may span various technical
services activities, including acquisitions, cataloging and metadata,
serials and electronic resources (including open access resources),
collection management, digital archives, or leadership and management.
Submissions should be 1,000-2,500 words and may include images with
appropriate copyright permission and attribution.

If writing a shorter piece works better for your busy schedule, you can
also contribute to our Reviews section by submitting a brief review of
200-500 words on open source and proprietary software, library management
systems, or other tools and resources implemented and utilized to support
acquiring, maintaining, and providing access to information resources.

You can submit a Review or a *Perspectives and Practices *piece directly on
our Submissions <https://serials.atla.com/tcb/about/submissions> page. If
you have any questions, contact us at tcb at myatla.org.

*Christa Strickler, MLIS, MA*
Editor-in-Chief of *TCB: Technical Services in Religion & Theology*
tcb at myatla.org

*Collection Metadata Integrity & Management Librarian *
*Hesburgh Libraries*

*University of Notre Dame*
418 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556