[Eril-l] Job Opportunity - Monographs and Special Collections Cataloger at Oregon State University

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Mar 12 14:38:22 PDT 2024

Hello,

We invite applications for the position of Monographs and Special Collections Cataloger at Oregon State University Libraries and Press. This is a Faculty Research Assistant position, which is a ranked (academic) faculty position represented by OSU’s faculty union, UAOSU.

The OSU library is part of a vibrant community in a beautiful campus setting with free public transportation options. These positions include generous health and retirement benefits. We seek candidates with a strong background in cataloging, an openness to learning, and a curiosity for developing expertise in cataloging of new types of resources.

Qualifications include:

·        Bachelor’s degree plus three years of current (within 5 years) experience in a library.

·        Demonstrated in-depth experience with original, complex, and copy cataloging.

·        Aptitude for working in a changing environment.

·        Commitment to excellent customer service.

·        Demonstrated commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and equity.

The starting monthly salary range for this FRA position is $5200-$5600

Closing date is 04/04/2024

To view full qualifications and apply, please visit:

Monographs and Special Collections Cataloger
Posting number: P07845UF

https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/151251

OSU commits to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.

Ian Scofield
E-Resources Team Manager
Resource Acquisition & Sharing Department (RAS)
OSU Libraries | Oregon State University
541-737-6953
ian.scofield at oregonstate.edu<mailto:ian.scofield at oregonstate.edu>