[Eril-l] Job posting: Electronic & Continuing Resources Librarian at Middlebury College

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Mar 8 07:52:26 PST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

The Middlebury College library is looking for our next Electronic and Continuing Resources Librarian! Interested candidates from outside the Middlebury, VT region who would be unable to relocate are encouraged to apply. Flexible and remote work opportunities are negotiable. This position reports to me and will be part of the Acquisitions and Electronic Resource Management team. Application review will begin in the first week of April and continue until the position is filled. Interested applicants should aim to get their applications in by April 5, 2024 for first consideration. I am happy to answer any questions about the position.

A partial job description is below and the full description is available here: https://apply.workable.com/middleburycollege/j/9F7AEE94D3/

Electronic and Continuing Resource Librarian

Oversees the library’s electronic and continuing resources, ensuring that they are widely accessible to the College community; helps promote the use of these resources; and coordinates the library’s response to access problems. This staff member plays a major supportive role in library systems functions, particularly those related to electronic resources and library collections.

This is a full time, benefits eligible, salaried position with a hiring range of $53,035-66,314 per year.

Kind regards,

Julie

--
Julie Adamo (she/her)
Director, Collection Strategies and Acquisitions
jadamo at middlebury.edu