[Eril-l] Unsubscribe

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Mar 7 06:11:32 PST 2024

Unsubscribe

From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> On Behalf Of Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list via Eril-l
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2024 8:44 AM
To: Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list <eril-l at lists.eril-l.org>
Subject: [EXT] [Eril-l] Register for NASIG 2024, 3-7 June!

Everyone, NASIG volunteers are excited about all the things planned for NASIG 2024, which will be held from 3-7 June in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Spokane, WA. You can go to https: //nasig. org/Conference to register. We warmly welcome

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

This message came from outside the Laboratory.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Everyone,

NASIG volunteers are excited about all the things planned for NASIG 2024, which will be held from 3-7 June in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Spokane, WA. You can go to https://nasig.org/Conference to register. We warmly welcome you to join our community for great conference content (see our schedule at https://nasig2024.sched.com <https://nasig2024.sched.com/> ) which includes in-depth workshops that at similar events cost extra but which we’ve included at no additional charge. There is plenty to see and do, as well, when you’re in Spokane (see https://nasig.wordpress.com/2023/10/30/looking-ahead-to-nasig-2024-cpc-update/ for more details).

There are lots of interesting and timely concurrent sessions to choose from, and we also have an open call for proposals for our Great Ideas Showcase and Snapshot Sessions (see https://nasig.wordpress.com/2024/03/01/call-for-proposals-great-ideas-showcase-snapshots-sessions-2/) with a 22 March deadline.

We are really pleased and thankful for strong sponsorship support from a growing list of vendor partners, including ACS Publications, AIP Publishing, Bloomsbury, Springer Nature, EBSCO, Association for Computing Machinery, Harrassowitz, Duke University Press, Taylor & Francis, Ingram, CloudSource, and Emerald Publishing Group. Our Vendor Expo and Vendor Lightning Talks promise to be engaging and interesting! If you are a vendor and would like to join us, go to https://nasig.org/Sponsorship for ways you can become involved.

Hope to see you there!

—

NASIG is an independent, non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources.