[Eril-l] Problems with Mote Marine Laboratory DSpace?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Jun 21 18:45:04 PDT 2024

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of updating URLs to an internal webpage of STEM resources for our scientists and engineers, so I'm checking URLs to see if they are still valid.  Earlier today, I tried to access the Mote Marine Laboratory DSpace website – https://dspace.mote.org<https://dspace.mote.org/>/.  I received security warning messages ("Your connection isn't private...") in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.  Because I'm working from home, I tried the webpage on my home computer, and I also received warning messages.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone have any information on the problem?

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Pomes, MLIS, Librarian
U.S. Dept. of the Interior
Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
Office of Environment
Studies Coordination & Outreach Section
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., RM 636A
New Orleans, La. 70123
Phone: 504-736-2521
E-Mail: stephen.pomes at boem.gov

PRE-DECISIONAL and DELIBERATIVE NOTICE:  This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is pre-decisional  and deliberative or otherwise protected by applicable law.  If you are not the sender or intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited.