[Eril-l] CALL FOR ARTICLES - E-Resources Reviews Related to Statistics and Analysis

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Jun 7 08:38:40 PDT 2024

In our upcoming E-Resources Reviews column, we're focusing on usage statistics and analytics. As electronic resources librarians, we handle both COUNTER and NON-COUNTER statistics. We're looking for articles that share how you're using tools to make this job easier, more efficient, and to meet deadlines. Specifically, we're interested in reviews of library platforms used for gathering usage statistics. This could include how your institution utilizes platforms like Alma Analytics, Celus, LibInsight, or visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI.

Submission Guidelines

*        Minimum of 500 words

*        Please include a title for the article, your name, and your email address at the beginning of the article.

*        Please use the following settings in your Microsoft Word document: Times New Roman, 12-point font, indent each paragraph, and double-spaced.

*        Please include section headings in bold font.

*        Completed submissions are due November 15 to djleffler3 at liberty.edu<mailto:djleffler3 at liberty.edu> as a Word Document for publication in Volume 37:1 in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship.

Submission Form

*        If you would like to submit a piece for the E-Resources Reviews column, please fill out the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/Ge7wT6PTibdAVzjNA

Best,

David Leffler
Discovery and Access Librarian
Jerry Falwell Library

(434) 592-3463

[http://www.liberty.edu/media/1616/40themail/wordmark-for-email.jpg]

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971